Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thanks ViEW Exhibits customers and organisers

Well after yesterday's shameless showing off - really Sarah - today I want to say a BIG thank you to the organisers and customers of the ViEW Exhibits market and exhibition at St Ignatius College, Riverview. It was lovely to be showing my wares among such lovely company.

There were some stunning products from Samantha Robinson ceramics. Her bowls, teapots, teacups - well everything really were amazingly beautiful. I have my eye on one of her beautiful bowls. (Well actually on all of them.)

And then there were the gorgeous zipper pouches and badges from Lilypad designs. I couldn't resist a lovely Little Red Riding Hood pouch but I did put it straight into my present box.

If you stopped by my stall - thank you! It was quite peculiar to send my goodies into the world and not be there to explain them and have a chat.

x Sarah

No comments: