Sunday, June 6, 2010

farewell mosman

I'm not very good at making decisions and as I get older I seem to be getting worse. But yesterday I made one. As I soaked up the gorgeous sunshine and my feet soaked in the sodden grass I decided that I wouldn't "do" Mosman Markets any longer.

I have some lovely regular customers who are just gorgeous and there are some fabulous stallholders who are always fun to chat to but sadly it's just not worth the time and effort. So from now it's indoor all the way baby!

Next market for me is Billycart Market on Saturday June 26.

Location: Lakes Parish Hall, 21 Lagoon Street, Narrabeen NSW 2101

NB: $2 Entry fee per adult is charged at Billycart Markets. 100% of this is donated to the Starlight Childrens Foundation Australia.

I hope to see you there!

x Sarah

No comments: