Thursday, July 1, 2010

post-billycart and southern highlands

Thanks to everyone who stopped by for a chat on Saturday at the Billycart market. It was a lovely day and I was amazed by the gorgeous products available. I was lucky enough to be next to the gorgeous and fun Kristie from Coco's Closet. She has a hip shop in Forster which I hope to visit in summer! But do check out her groovy things on madeit. I stupidly forgot my camera so sadly no pics. :(

Straight from markets on Saturday to preaching at church twice on Sunday (well it had to be twice didn't it). God is good! And from there down to the Southern Highlands with Mr Neat.

Mr Neat and me (aka little Miss Messy) had a fab (and cold!) time riffling through bookshops, Op Shops, antique shops and patisseries. I think pastry should have its own food group. Why oh why is the best stuff to eat heart stopping and waist expanding?!

Finders Keepers is coming up fast so nose to the grindstone for me.

I'll try and get organised and post some photos soon... promise.

x Sarah

No comments: