Friday, October 29, 2010

Fabulous Friday Finds

Well not finds per se. Gifts. Goodies. Little treasures popped into the ABCD goody bags. It was a lovely night and while I only managed to chat to a few of the 30+ people there, I met some gorgeous, talented crafty types. Thanks to Steph and Lisa for organising and to all those who ventured out from their sewing machines and computers to say hello. So here are some of the treats that I took home with me.







The gorgeous knitted teacup is from stitchybritt. The fabric bookmark is from we me. The gift tag is from paperlion. But I don't know who provided the lovely pear. I love it! Thank you whoever you are.

x Sarah

3 comments:

another donkey design by kate said...

I got a mysterious pear too! Too cute - will be on the Christmas tree this year. And i loved your card too - it really struck a cord with me. Lovely to meet you and looking forward to following your blog....

sarah barnett said...

Thanks so much Kate! Good idea about the pear. I have a feeling my Miss 9 will want to get her hands on it though...

Steph Bond @ Bondville said...

Hi Sarah, I incorrectly read that the bookmark was from "me" and just about had a heart attack that I had attributed it to the wrong person! But then read again and of course it was "we me". Your card is fab and I can't wait to use it. Thanks for coming!