Friday, February 25, 2011

Fabulous Friday Finds - Lovely Fonts

Fonts are such a key part of design and branding. When I'm making cards or even birthday invitations for the kids I spend ages working out which font looks and feels right. Unlike some I don't *hate* Times New Roman. I don't think I've ever used it but it looks ok for a printed font. You want to get me worked up? Send me something in Comic Sans. Now that is a truly evil font. I'd like to get a tee made up decrying its wickedness.

The great news for people like me who like to choose is that there are oooooodles of free fonts out there. Jump onto dafont.com or fontsquirrel.com and you can find a zillion cool and groovy options (and some shockers too!).

Anyway here are some that I think are pretty good. They are all available at fontsquirrel.com









Have a lovely weekend, x Sarah.

No comments: