Monday, June 6, 2011

hello again!

Well it's been ages and ages but it's nice to be back at the keyboard.

Where have I been?

Sadly nowhere. But I did get a job and it's been a bit crazy juggling family, working, church and crafting.

The other day the lovely Mr Neat minded the kids while I went on a photography course with my gorgeous sister in law Leanne.

We took pictures of fruit and veggies and flowers








boats and buildings ...





moving cars (one with the car blurry and the background in focus and one with the car in focus and the background blurry - that bit was kind of tricky)





 



and of course photos of the lovely Leanne





x Sarah

3 comments:

Down that Little Lane said...

Love the pics....what job did you get?

Leanne said...

Good job with the photos Sarah, I love the shots of the kale. And the shots of me are ok too :)

Amy said...

I'm glad you're back! Lovely, tricky photos :)