Wednesday, June 20, 2012

instant philosophy.

I've been listening to Regina Spektor a bit lately. I like the way she notices familiar details. I like the way she looks at things from a different angle. My favourite line at the moment:

"I've got a perfect body / sometimes I forget / I've got a perfect body / cos my eyelashes catch my sweat".

Love it.

Hear are two pieces of my latest musings. Less philosophy, more lessons for life. Actually that sounds a bit grandiose but I'm standing by these sentiments as essential parts of modern life.

1. Tights are not pants.
2. "My bad" is not an apology.

What are your pearls of wisdom?

xxx Sarah

1 comment:

Amy said...

So funny about "my bad"! I would go further and say that even leggings are not pants. I might also say that "It's all good" is almost never applicable.