Thursday, June 14, 2012

My hero.... Mr Neat

Still tecovering from Handmade Canberra over the weekend. The lovely Cath came along and was just brilliant while Mr Neat took everyone to their soccer games and church and did the shopping and kept everyone happy and clean and safe.

After a post-market blah (the realisation that I had to catch up on the washing, cleaning, organising etc that I omitted to do in the pre-market madness) I raised the possibility with Mr Neat of ditching the whole making and markets biz and becoming a superlative housewife who irons  and bakes and keeps the house looking spiffy. Well he smiled at me and said he'd prefer that I kept at my crafting thing. Except that it sounded so much more eloquent and romantic when he said it. That Mr Neat. He knows the way to my heart...





2 comments:

Leanne said...

Yes I think superlative housewife who irons, bakes & cleans is over rated. Keep up your craftiness- you're so good at it!

Amy said...

Awww, that's very sweet. You wouldn't be you if you didn't make stuff!