Tuesday, August 14, 2012

treasury tuesday. articulated dolls.

Aren't paper dolls just so fun and interesting. These are extra special. They're articulated dolls. I love that word - in both its meanings. Which is your favourite? For me it's a toss up between the owl and the stubbly guy in the red jumper.

Every Leaf is a Flower - articulated paper doll set with 13 silver brads - woolandwater

paper dolls pdf printable - download cut out and make yourself from Sweet William illustrations - lovelysweetwilliam
Articulated Paper Dolls Woodland Creatures Owl Fox Raccoon - jenniferbaughan
miniature moveable paper doll - JordanGraceOwens

Paper Doll Print, Articulated Paper Doll, PDF Paper Doll - Raspberry - Gingermelon
Articulated Goth Paper Doll - Digitial Download  - Altered Art -  U Print Format - Vintage Paperdoll 4DOLL - yourcraftephemera
Sisters-Articulated Paper Doll-Do it yourself - katyandthecat
butterfly fairy paper doll pattern download - birdandflower
Circus Folk Assembled Paper Doll, Valentina - kissabug

1 comment:

Amy said...

I loved paper dolls when I was little! My girls have several of those flocked dolls house books with paper dolls in them, do you know the ones? I don't think they love them like I would have.
My favourite is the bored looking, rosy cheeked girl with a doll of her own.