Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Snoopy. Possibly the best screen dog ever.

I loved Snoopy when I was a little girl. Somewhere in my house or in the shed is a large Snoopy that I was given when I was about four. I must dig that out. The last time I saw him, my Snoopy was wearing a Paddington Bear t-shirt that was mine when I was very very small. I like to think that I appreciated irony even as a child.

 
I always felt sorry for Charlie Brown and wished he had a bit more self-confidence. And how Schroeder could play such music on his teensy tiny keyboard was beyond me... But I think Linus was my favourite. He was so kind and gentle and could see things that others couldn't.

Who's your favourite Peanuts character?

1967 Snoopy and the Red Baron by Charles M Schultz  hard cover - LavenderOwlVintage
RARE Vintage Snoopy Phone (Red Cord) Excellent condition FREE ship to USA - ChinaGalore
Snoopy's Christmas Cross Stitch Pattern PDF - lisalskinner
Snoopy 70s pale blue thermos brand lunch box 1971 - FelicesHappyVintage
1960s Snoopy Patch -  Vintage Patches -Collectable - Woodstock -Peanuts - ThePirates
Vintage 80s Peanuts Snoopy and Woodstock Cheers t-shirt - BraveNewVintage
Retro 1980s Snoopy Cowboy PVC Figure - riverwest
schroeder & snoopy peanuts comic painting from the 60s - waltyablonsky
Vintage Mid Century Peanuts Snoopy Jack In The Box By Haspro Preschool - sinkorswimtreasures
PEANUTS - a pinback button set featuring Charlie Brown and his friends - SkippyDogDesigns
decorative charlie brown christmas peanuts gang linus lucy snoopy woodstock hand painted ashtray wine glass cups mugwedding father day - Deziray
Peanuts, Security is a Thumb and a Blanket printed 1971 - RBHoweDesigns
Vintage PEANUTS Crewel Embroidery Kit 60s 70s Charlie Brown Linus Snoopy Bed Together Charles Schultz Design Kids Room Decor Craft Project - elliemayhems
The Chuck - Made to Order Peanuts inspired gold T with black zigzags - sweetpeaalamode
Snoopy, Woodstock, Charlie Brown and the whole Peanuts Gang hand collaged peep toe wedges - RabbleRouserShoes

1 comment:

Amy said...

I wasn't a huge Peanuts person so never really got past Snoopy. My dad had a little Snoopy with aviation gear on and I was pretty keen on him.